Wednesday, August 17, 2011

No title needed

So it has been ages, as you can see I have not reposted my next pictures of that messy room I called my new scrap room.  It is nearly done and things are actually very cool. So I will post pictures soon. 
  I made Jerry give me a laptop of my own so hopefully this will work for what I need. I want to get to blogging on a regular basis , as many of you know I am not so good at being consistent. So I am going to try my hardest. I have some new ventures and need to keep up on some of my old.
   Sure I started this blog with not too much help , so I seem so technical, I know you guys are all impressed; stop laughing now!!! No really I am very technically challenged but I plan on showing you my strong points here , so as soon as Jerry adds more memory to this baby , I will show off my creative side. Maybe I will even start an Etsy sight. Could get interesting!
Well hopefully someone is excited to see what I have planned . Tell your friends to follow my blog. I have many new creative ideas that I'm hoping will interest more than just people who feel they have to follow me. Just teasing, but really I am excited and can't wait to use all the creativity that my wonderful parents taught me. A little of this a little of that. And stories to go along with it.
  Hey by the way Gary King is coming back to town at The Country Springs Hotel in Pewaukee, if you know anything about him you'll want to see him so I'll post info A.S.A.P
           Ta Ta for now , and stay on the edge of your seats , there will be exciting stuff to come, Joanne

No comments:

Post a Comment