Monday, September 12, 2011

Painted Furniture and so much fun,

So who would have thought that now my scraps in life would include not just scraps of paper but other peoples scrap furniture. I am having so much fun and looking forward to a new experience at the Racine County Fairgrounds Fall  Festival and Tractor Show.

    Yes I said Tractor show, not so sure about that part but there is also a Flea Market and Craft Fair, so I will try to sell my creations there. If anything I think it will be a neat experience and I hope I also meet lots of new people. I love to see peoples reactions. Whether good or bad it will all be a learning point to see what people really have an interest in.
Thanks to the picker sisters I am now addicted to something else. Oh I still love paper and will have some of that there also, I can't resist the smell. Next time I would also like to have some sewing done also but thank the lord I have a friend with that talent times 10 so she will contribute that.
  I like the idea that I am collaborating with friends too and I hope it just keeps on going .
Team efforts are always more fun.
So if any one gets a chance come on down , I will try to post more info on it tommorrow. For now me and my swollen knees are going to sleep(that's a whole nother story that involves collecting some of this furniture) I 's no fun til someone falls off a table , Just ask Sarita!  More soon, Joanne

No comments:

Post a Comment