Monday, November 21, 2011

Off again to real life.

So here I am having to get ready for school(for the girls anyway) Then I have the five million things I want done before I go pick them up.    I have clients furniture to finish. Some returns to do. I went on a shopping spree I didn't need . A house to get ready well sort of , It's my family so I do not stress too much , and a Turkey to go pick up. I am so excited by all of this and my brain would rather be in bed. I will get there slowly. It's just aggravating to get to this point and still feel I want to just sleep . The coping skills we aquire as children are so ingrained that they seem to never go away. No matter what we do or how hard we try . Some of them are wonderful, some not so great.But as my mother always said"I will survive" and by the way that was my 9 year olds goal for here fourth grade year do you think she's already heard me say it a few times.
 I have a few craft fairs coming up in December I will post the details later. More picture of delightful things for you all to see. Have a great day. And Breath!!!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment