Saturday, April 21, 2012

It's been forever once again!

I need to make priorities for my blog. I would like this to be a more regular thing. As anyone who knows me that is award thing for me to accomplish. I have some more pics of furniture and of some paper crafts,but I am working on my I Pad so I will post them tommorrow from my laptop. I will post this on Facebook and would like all to join,if you have any products you recommend or sell post them and your website or your info and I will try to send this blog all over. As most of you know I am Close To My Heart consultant, a Shaklee Distributor and I redo furniture and do some sewing. I would like to get as many people to know as possible.And if you know others who do the same maybe through this we could have a vendor party or just share in each others passions. So if you wouldn't mind helping me ,I will help you . The first 4 to join or share there info will get a gift from me,just pick a catagorie and I will personally send something to you.
This may seem like I ' pushy but I'm more interested in others info and what my friends and there friends have to offer. Thanks and I will post pics tomorrow, Joanne

No comments:

Post a Comment