Saturday, June 23, 2012

The beginning of summer!

I went out on my first horseback ride in quite awhile today,it was wonderful. I took my trusty Dixie out into the woods and we had a great time. My young Barty casually waiting back at the barn,the ride on him will be for a day I'm feeling braver. So I'm feeling I need to get back to life and that means crafting. So who in it with me? I know you're all really ready to say yes let's do it ! But summer is so busy,well we all need some time to just us and definetely time to craft. Who doesn't need some girl creative time? I have some wood signs I am going to take pictures of and then we can pick a time. It's o.k. If you have knowledge of working with paper or not It'll still be fun,I will post photos this week and we can start next. If you have ideas of you're own or have some furniture or painting you want to do. We could set up for that too,comment here and I'll get back to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment