Monday, June 4, 2012

I have finally set up my new website for Close To My Heart and was able to use scrapsinlife so the address is;   http://scrapsinlife.ctmh.com
  So visit it and check out what we have to offer . I will be able to send out a newsletter each month so if you'd like to be part of that please e-mail me with your e-mail address so I can add you to the list ,I'm going to setting up some classes this summer. Not only scrapbooking but more Papercrafting and maybe even some sign making in there what do you think. If I get feedback I will be sure to add what people want. It doesn't take an army to have a class or a million dollars for that matter , it can be as small or as big as you want. I don`t mind setting up whatever is up your alley. So let me know , and I would really appreciate if you have no interest sending any one you know with an interest to my sight or my blog. You`d be surprised it`s not just scrapbooking. So let me know and send me your e-mails even if it`s a way to just stay connected, Thanks , Joanne     joannem@tds.net

No comments:

Post a Comment