Sunday, December 23, 2012

Life today along with some creativity.

Been along time again,ugh, I'm not very good at keeping a schedule to post. Maybe that should be a New Year's Resolution. Yeah ,like I'm good at keeping those either. Actually I don;t think I've ever made one. Life is what it is and it's going to go on whether I lose weight or get organized or become more grateful. Not saying any of those things are bad to aspire to. It's just I'm the type of person who just goes along with whatever goes on. My agenda isn't scheduled . Maybe that's a bad thing ,but things seem to always work out somehow.  Sometimes I worry so much I get sick, sometimes I couldn't care at all whatever happens  in a day. Hmm.....is this good or bad. I happen to think It's a strength and Sometimes it's the biggest hinderance that I have. Well whatever it is it's me.

  My only goal in life that I've ever really made was to be warm and comfortable. I manage that most days. It could be looked at as selfish or selfless. It really depends on the day and the time. Maybe that's it I'm a Conundrum (Is that how you spell that?) Whatever , but it's a good description anyway.











I suppose I will show you a few of the things I've been up to, some of you may have seen this ,some maybe not. I just realized there's only a few days until Christmas ,unreal hey,but once again"I will Survive!" Like I said everything always works out some how, well I think God has a bit to do with it !!

1 comment:

  1. Procrastination is something we all have a touch of, I am guilty. I do have a knack for organization, I am meticulous and detailed. I am striving to go forth in business with that structure. As long as you are happy in whatever the endeavor takes you. Just accept the way God intended for your path. Have a happy time in this experience called life.

    ReplyDelete